ACCOUNT MANAGER – TEAMWEAR NSW
Position Title: Account Manager – Teamwear
Area: Sydney North, Sydney North West and Northern region
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
BLK is more than a name, BLK is an attitude driven by a deliberate and defining insight that nothing ever comes from the known, that real innovation, real design and real improvements in performance is only ever achieved by operating outside the boundaries of everything that has gone before.
BLK offers our partners, customers and consumers cutting edge apparel that is creatively designed to reflect a genuine understanding of who they are and what they require to perform on and off the sports arena.
Key Purpose of Role:
The main purpose of this role involves the selling of BLK product to clubs, schools, associations, distributors and corporates within the specified territory.
This role will support BLK in growing commercial and brand equity targets that are aligned to the brands vision and ambition. This role is accountable for sales, profitability and brand presence to agreed KPI’s.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue within the specified territory focusing on clubs, schools, associations, distributors and corporate customers.
- Develop, implement and manage a sound account management strategy for your specified territory.
- Develop and maintain high-net worth relationships, promoting and creating new sales opportunities for the BLK brand.
- Ensure territory coverage to touch all opportunities on a scheduled basis.
- Proactively work to address issues with your clients, ensuring risk management strategies are in place. Escalate any unresolved key issues.
- Meet or exceed all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) across all areas, including budget.
- Contact potential clients to assess their individual needs and demonstrate how BLK products can meet or exceed these needs.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date customer information.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Follow credit procedures and ensure clients remain within credit terms at all times.
- Professionally represent BLK at Club events and functions.
- Ensure transparent communication with other departments within the BLK business.
- Compliance with all Health and Safety policy and procedure requirements.
- Understand brand strategy and how this can be implemented within the territory through the way you interact and partner with schools, clubs, associations, distributors and corporates.
- Have a strong track record in account management in being able to sell and influence customers through a disciplined approach and process that ensures the greatest probability for success.
- Understand the variety of customers that you will interact with and how you can understand their needs and thereby provide them bespoke solutions to meet these.
- Be a strong networker who can identify opportunities through their network to secure revenue for BLK.
What you need to have:
- Proven track record in account management with no less than 2years experience.
- Ability to influence and sell to a number of customers with differing needs and requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external contacts in order to deliver the best result for the customer.
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills are required.
- Ability to analyze data and use this to formulate plans.
- Strong communication, listening and written skills.
- Competency in Word and Excel.
- Prepared to travel throughout the territory.
What we need to see in you:
- An ambassador for the BLK brand.
- Confident, professional and articulate.
- High tenacity & passion to achieve via an ability to sell and influence.
- Pro-active, exceptionally well organized and able to prioritise behind areas adding greatest value.
- Able to work both independently as well as being a great team player.
- Able to liaise and influence with people at all levels.
- Ability to build partnership and trust with the customer.
- Has an attitude that fits tightly with the ‘Beyond Limits Known’ attitude.
This job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as requested